The Wealthy Author by Debbie Jenkins and Joe Gregory has been causing a stir
amongst publishers and non-fiction authors because of it’s radical, and undeniably effective, approach to winning at the publishing game.
I’ve read it and it certainly makes you stop and think about what it really takes
to be successful from books. In fact, the authors’ (sometimes brutal) honesty
about what it takes to succeed makes welcome reading whether you’re a budding author looking for your first break or a published author wanting to take your sales, profile and income to the next level.
However, before you rush off to buy the book from Amazon I’d like to give you a link to get the book and free insider access to the Publishing Academy for 30 days too.
But first, it’s important that you know who this book has been written for because if you’re not that person then it won’t matter if you want to get your hands on this information.
The Wealthy Author is NOT for people who…
1. Think a book should just do well because it’s ‘good’ and marketing is no task for a ‘proper’ author
2. Expect somebody else (publisher, publicist, bookshops) to do all the work to promote their book
3. Just saw the ‘wealthy’ bit of the title and think making money as an author is going to be easy
4. Want yet more theory but are not willing to follow this up with action
The Wealthy Author is for you if…
1. You are serious about writing a non-fiction book and want to get it right first time
2. You have a book in print (self published or with a mainstream) but sales are disappointing
3. You believe that the success of your book is down to the actions you take, not the wishes you make
4. You are a ‘successful’ author but are frustrated you still need the day job to survive
Right – this post is getting long so I won’t take up any more of your time. Here’s the link you’ll want to get The Wealthy Author along with free insider access worth £15.00…